Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Whither Puppy?


My daughters and I want a puppy. My husband is resistant, muttering
some
sort of nonsense like, "I know who's going to get up at the crack of
dawn
every morning and walk him" and "cleaning up poop" and other assorted
meaningless phrases.

Who do you think is right, three lovely ladies who want a sweet little
puppy
to love, or one delusional malcontent who talks to himself?

Thank you for your prompt reply,
Ubermilf

P.S. It's a golden retriever puppy and he's really, really cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I retract my question.

UberElder just slammed UberYounger's fingers in the door, proving a lack of puppy readiness.

I humbly submit to my husband's wisdom. This once.

September 28, 2005 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew!! that was a close one!

September 28, 2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger Rev. Jack said...

Yeppers, I would wait 'till one of the Uberlings is old enough to walk a dog on her own, then consider getting a doggie...unless you enjoy a tinkle-scented home during the month of February when nobody wants to get up at the crack of dawn to take the pup for it's constitutional.

xoxo Rev. Jack

September 28, 2005 7:18 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

PUPPY! PUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPYPUPPY!

October 04, 2005 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home