Thursday, October 06, 2005

Whither Underpants?


Dear Reverend Jack,
I recently reconnected with a industry colleague that I had a minor hook-up
with many years ago. I was young and handled the post-hook up poorly
(basically I ignored the incident completely.) I regretted the way I handled
it since I really liked this woman as a friend and thought she might think
badly of me.
So we are going to get together with a third friend (Alphonso,) for drinks
and catch up. I've fully disclosed the past and present situation to my
wife. My question is this; Do I wear a thong or go commando?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Jack said...

Neither, boxers.

Boxers afford a bit more room is which to stuff the largest polish sausage that Dominick's has to offer in them. During dinner and drinks make every effort to draw attention to your crotch, accentuating the enormous bulge (hopefully down to you knee) that your pants, tighter the better, will have.

Is it the correct, adult thing to do?

No, but it is certainly the funniest.

xoxo Rev. Jack

October 06, 2005 10:01 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

To really surprise her, I suggest you go in full drag.

We have a feather boa lying around here somewhere.

October 06, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger UberDILF said...

Just so we're clear, are we talking Ru Paul drag, or Bea Arthur

October 06, 2005 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home