Friday, October 07, 2005

Mrs. Robinson Asks...


Dear Rev. Jack,

My boss is always trying to make me feel stupid by telling me that I don't understand things etc. He will tell me to do something and then when I do it the way he told me he tells me I did it wrong. I was on vacation for a week and when I came back I found out that they were hiring someone else to do most of my job description. I want to send a letter to the board of directors but not sure of what I need to say. My question is:

Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Jack said...

Thats easy;

Its for the same reason that a dictator is not a potato shaped like a penis.

xoxo Rev. Jack

October 07, 2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

... or a potato.

October 08, 2005 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home