Thursday, December 29, 2005

Whither 'Manscaping'


Dearest Reverend,

A dear, dear friend of mine recently initiated a conversation about personal grooming habits. I was slightly worried about comments about my breath. But his intentions were far, far different.

He spoke of the practice of manscaping. Though I love this man like a brother, I have no desire to see, let alone picture, his denuded nut sack. I was able to extricate myself from the conversation with grace and aplomb.

But it did get me thinking.

At the next pants-optional social gathering (whist, perhaps), will my pube-fro be deemed unfashionable? Should I straighten my little curly friends with an iron? Have highlights added? Are there current styles I shoud adhere to? Sideburns? A tasteful Van Dyke?

I anxiously await your advice.

Yours,

"Short back and sides"

3 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Jack said...

I would recommend the 'Pippi Longstocking'.

Pull two sides of your pubes into pigtails and fasten them with yarn.

xoxo Rev. Jack

December 29, 2005 9:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

Nonsense. Shaved nether regions are for closet pedophiles. Let your freak flag fly.

FDC

December 29, 2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

Pray avoid the flattening iron. My intimate friends have always been delighted by the wonders mustache wax can provide. With it an uruley bramble is easily tamed into a handsome vandyke.

January 03, 2006 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home