Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Crappiest Music of the Year


Dear Reverend Jack,

I fucking hate Kenny Loggins. And he recorded that Christmas song "Celebrate Me Home," and they keep playing it on the radio.

And everybody loves Paul McCartney; I mean, he's a fucking knight, for chrissakes! But he recorded that God-awful "Wonderful Christmas Time" song, as well as "Silly Love Songs" and "Someone's Knocking at the Door." I think he sucks. That's right, I said it: He sucks.

Am I wrong to be filled with rage when I hear these things

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Jack said...

Yep he sucks. McCartney too (although I harbor a secret love for silly love songs for novelty reasons).

It all sucks.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, it's just the month of the same rotation dippy songs that I can't stand. What I can stand even less is the 'new' songs put out by todays comtemporary 'artists' that makes me want to vomit copiusly.

Give me the nutcracker suite, the old style carols, a little Bing and THATS IT...for two weeks tops!

Getting back to your question; yes, it's ok to hate under these circumstances.

xoxo Rev. Jack

November 30, 2005 8:29 AM  
Blogger Dr. Sardonic said...

Rev., I think I'm going to get you the Heino's Weihnachten in den Bergen for Christmas.

November 30, 2005 1:43 PM  
Blogger Rev. Jack said...

Finally! A voice of reason from a true music lover!

I look forward to it!

xoxo Rev. Jack

November 30, 2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

Did someone say drunken VIKING?!?

November 30, 2005 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home