Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rev. Jack's Party Lessons



Dearest Reverend,

I am just normal midwestern girl and never thought this would happen to me. I have a birthday coming up in a few weeks. In the past I have enjoyed throwing together outings and whathaveyous in order to force people to be with me to celebrate (wig party, smut and eggs, tapas feista, burnett breakfast - ok, that last one was just a happy coincidence one year).

So, I have no ideas for this year; my thoughts have been elsewhere until recently. But I have even had people asking what is up because they look forward to the birthday outings. oy! Such a pickle. What to do? And please don't suggest cockfighting. If I go to another cockfight this year, I'll just die.

signed, Flumoxed wth bamboozlement


ps. when is the HillBilly Tapas? 10th?

6 Comments:

Blogger Rev. Jack said...

Btw,

It was quite a challenge and an HR risk to google spanking picures here at work.

It's the risk I go through for my beloved flock.

oxox Rev. Jack

November 15, 2005 7:33 AM  
Blogger Rev. Jack said...

I have you idea, m'dear:

'The First Annual Queen-Of-The-Harpies All-Nude 24-Hour Spanking Party!'

Has a nice ring, don't it?

xoxo Rev. Jack

November 15, 2005 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's way better than my idea for the First Anual Queen-Of-The-Harpies All-Immigrant Methadrine Manufacturing and Distribution Party and Day Care Center.

November 15, 2005 11:35 AM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

Spanking what?

FDC

November 15, 2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Mr. King said...

Party! PARTAY! WOOOOOOOOOO PARTY HEARTY PARTY! Whew, Im spent.

November 15, 2005 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanking Party? I thought a birthday should be different than all other days. Oh very well. But I don't want spankings like that there picture - ouch! my back! my beautiful back!

November 17, 2005 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home